Start a new topic
Solved

Master speed on EMU doesn’t seem to be behaving as expected.

The Master speed on EMU doesn’t seem to be behaving as expected.

If you adjust the speed on one scene (say from 80BPM to 120BPM), the oscillator speeds change for that scene.

When you change to another scene, the Master speed still shows the new setting (eg 120BPM) but the oscillators on the new scene do not pick up the speed change

If you further tweek the Master speed, the oscillators in that scene will then pick up the speed change

I would expect that all scenes would pick up the new Master speed setting?

Regards

Allen Goodhue

Thanks Allen. 

I will pass this on to the development team to investigate. 

Excellent. It used to work, but broke many versions ago. 22.1.24.5. I reported it to Matthew at Enttec support 9/2/22.

I don't know if it has any bearing on this issue but I have retained the same show since creating it, enhancing the scenes over the months. I havn't tested it with a new blank show.

"Tempo adjustments do not follow you when you change programs.

EG: If I adjust the tempo from 80 to 120 the oscillators on the current program adjust accordingly but if I then change programs or banks, the oscillators in the new program continue at the previous rate used with that program IE 80. The Tempo dial shows 120. If I tweek the tempo then the oscillators on the current program will pick up the new tempo."

This is now fixed. Awesome.Thanks. 

Now all we need is to be able to MIDI link it to a CC knob :)

Many thanks Allen.

Login or Signup to post a comment