Start a new topic

can i transfer my DMXIS show data over to EMU

Thinking about trying out Emu….not overly happy about hiring software though…

What are your experiences with it?can I transfer my DMXIS show data across to it? 
is it reliable? reliable to use live?I tried it when it first came out but it was very buggy and crashed a lot…..

I am thinking you may try EMU again - it is free to use but with some restrictions, however it should be enough to try and estimate. At least now I am not facing with bugs and crashes. But if you will face them - you may send logs here, would be interesting to read and who knows, maybe we could help you to resolve them. 

As for the show data, not sure, but I don't think you can transfer, but you may try of course. 

I wrote the original post 6 months ago. Today I purchased Emu…guess what folks  it’s so unstable..I managed to input some fixtures then it froze…I had to close my computer down, after a reboot, I uninstalled the Emu software and reinstalled, started my PC again and guess what it will not load…

This is not good, and certainly ENTTEC should not be charging for this, maybe start by refunding me.

If you have any kind of issue - creation of a ticket is the best solution.

Login or Signup to post a comment