Start a new topic

Emu has become unstable

After updating my Emu software the the latest version it has stopped responding. To be able to select a Bank I now need to click and hold the left mouse button down and drag to the right eventually the bank becomes selected? 

The presets will not copy any more, so if I make a new bank I can not drag presets from other badly into the new one something I have always done. ‘the Microsoft surface I use is a touch screen and everything works as it should on ALL software except Emu. The only way I can select something is by plugging in a usb mouse but then I have to click hold and drag….i have backdated to the previous version but it is still the same.

It has become unusable as I am unable to program new songs etc…

and Enttec don't bother replying

I am seeing they already fixed one of your found bug... Did you create ticket for the subject and Enttec don't answer you?

No, this is has not solved the issue, this update has been available for a while..but the issue of not being able to drag/drop is not fixed...it stopped working after 23.12.03.5.

Sorry, probably I was not clear in my message. I meant the new version fixed this from your first message:
"After updating my Emu software the the latest version it has stopped responding. To be able to select a Bank I now need to click and hold the left mouse button down and drag to the right eventually the bank becomes selected".

The issue about copying programs to banks is in work as I got from another topic you created.

No, unfortunately it is still an issue on a PC.

Hm, that's strange. I think I can choose any bank/program without any difficulty. Attached video. Did I miss something?

mov

It works ok on my Mac but not on the PC.... the main issue is not being able to copy from programs into banks..I hope this issue is sorted very soon.

1 person likes this

Still no fix?

I think my PC doesn’t have this issue with copying programs to banks. But will tell you for sure later today when I’m back home and try.
i rolled back a few versions and it works fine, reinstall the latest version and it stops working - same with the Macbook

Attached video, sorry forgot do it that day.

mov
(6.99 MB)
Login or Signup to post a comment