DISCONTINUED: This product has been superseded by an updated version 71521.
- Voltage range: Whether you want to control 5V pixel tape or 60V pixel dots, the Pixel Octo can do it all. With its wide voltage input range, you don’t have to have multiple products in your lighting arsenal.
- DIN-rail mountable: Easy to install, the Pixel Octo is a super-compact 4-module DIN-rail unit LED pixel controller.
- Network protocols :The Pixel Octo supports ArtNet, sACN, KiNet™ and ESP, as well as 3-wire and 4-wire (CLK) LED protocols.
- Webpage configuration: Intuitive web-based configuration. Using your preferred browser, you’ll be able to monitor your set-up in no time.
- Inbuilt FX generator & Standalone mode: This mode is unique to the Pixel Octo and widens its usability for applications including trade shows and long-term installations where space is a premium and an 8-Universe playback device or full-sized media server is not an option. The Pixel Octo can be configured to load a preset effect upon power-up, requiring no user interaction. Using the Pixel Octo’s inbuilt web interface, up to 100 individual dynamic effects can be created, stored and recalled by non-technical users without the need for a DMX source. Users can simply access the web interface and begin creating effects. All effects are based on a wave generator, which means perfect looping. What’s more, the Pixel Octo can take into account the quantity of pixels on each LED output string to give the option for users to create effects originating from either the centre or each end of the pixel strip attached.
- Supports a wide range of LED strips and dots: See Downloads section for a comprehensive table showing all currently compatible LED protocols. ENTTEC can implement additional LED protocols if needed to suit your project requirements.