DISCONTINUED: This product has been superseded by a new piece of software called EMU (70680). DMXIS hardware is compatible with EMU.
- Easy to use Interface: Hardware style user interface is quick to learn and easy to use. Create static looks, dynamic chases & moving effects with smooth cross-fades. Intuitive tempo-based approach, for perfect synchronization of lighting & music.
- Control any DMX-512 fixture: Controls any DMX-512 compatible light fixture, including classic dimmer packs, LED fixtures, and intelligent lighting (e.g. scanners & moving heads). DMXIS supports 512 DMX channels & unlimited number of fixtures
- Standalone or plug-in: Runs as a standalone app on Windows or Mac. Or run it as a VST plug-in, or Audio Unit plug-in (with compatible Audio apps like Ableton Live, Cubase and many others). DMXIS takes care of everything, so you can concentrate on the show itself.
- Lighting Control through Audio: With DMXIS, you pre-program your entire light show in advance, letting you concentrate on your live performance. You can then manually step through the light show using a simple footswitch plugged into the DMXIS hardware interface. Or, if you use audio software such as Logic, Ableton Live, Cubase or Mixmeister in your live show, you can use the DMXIS plug-in (VST or Audio Unit) to run your lights directly from your audio software! This is incredibly effective, as your light show automatically synchronizes to the performance, even if you change tempo live.
- Outputs one DMX-512 universe (512 channels of control)
- Full microprocessor control (guarantees reliable DMX operation)
- 1500V full isolation (protects your computer)
- 3 and 5 pin DMX outputs (compatible with any DMX-512 light fixture)
- Powered directly from the USB cable
- 1/4″ Footswitch input* for easy scene switching
Documentation & Files:
- DMXIS 1.70 Win (32bit VST)
- DMXIS 1.70 Win (64bit VST)
- DMXIS 1.70 (OSX 10.7 and above)
- PRO-Manager (OSX up to 10.11)