A factory reset can be undertaken using either the web interface or LCD providing the user account is logged in. Performing a factory reset will result in:
- The Network settings returning to DHCP
- All cues, playlists and schedulers stored internally will be deleted
- The output universes will return to Art-Net
- Art-Net output will be set to broadcast
- sACN output will be set to multicast
Note: - Always take a backup before undertaking a factory reset - Once a factory reset has been started the process will not stop until completion - Do not remove power from the S-PLAY whilst a factory reset is in progress - Following a successful factory reset and the S-PLAY re-booting, ENTTEC recommends removing power for 10 seconds, then re-plugging your device.
Once it boots navigate to a 404 page on the device by modifying the URL to a page that doesn’t exist on the S-PLAY (i.e. http://10.0.0.100/en/404/). This will automatically clear its web cache.
Navigate to the settings within the LCD menu and locate Reset to Defaults and select “RESET”.