To configure a micro SD card for the ENTTEC S-Play, follow these steps:
- Insert the micro SD card into the SD card slot on your computer or a card reader.
- Format the micro SD card Linus EXT TS, ie. EXT3 or EXT4 file system. You can do this using your computer's built-in formatting tool or a third-party formatting tool such as SDFormatter.
- Create a folder named "ENTTEC" on the root of the micro SD card.
- Inside the "ENTTEC" folder, create another folder named "S-Play".
- Download the latest firmware from the ENTTEC website and unzip the file.
- Copy the unzipped firmware file (with the .upd extension) into the "S-Play" folder on the micro SD card.
- Safely eject the micro SD card from your computer or card reader.
- Insert the micro SD card into the ENTTEC S-Play's micro SD card slot.
- Power on the ENTTEC S-Play and wait for it to boot up.
- Press the menu button on the ENTTEC S-Play and navigate to the "Upgrade Firmware" option using the up/down arrows.
- Press the menu button to start the firmware upgrade process.
- Wait for the firmware upgrade process to complete. The ENTTEC S-Play will automatically reboot once the upgrade is finished.
That's it! Your micro SD card is now configured for the ENTTEC S-Play and the latest firmware is installed on the device.