When cutting smart pixel strip, there are several recommendations you should keep in mind to ensure that the tape functions properly:
- Use sharp scissors or a sharp blade to make clean cuts. Dull blades can damage the tape and cause it to malfunction.
- Cut the tape only where it is marked. ENTTEC's pixel strip has a designated cutting point every few centimeters.
- Make sure that the cut is straight and even. This will help to ensure that the connection between the remaining strip and the cut section is secure.
- When making a connection between two cut sections, be sure to use the appropriate connectors or soldering techniques to ensure a secure and reliable connection.
- Always follow the manufacturer's instructions for cutting and connecting smart pixel strip. Different types of tape may have different requirements and recommendations.
- Finally, be sure to test the strip after cutting and connecting it to make sure that it is functioning properly.