Start a new topic

EMU VST Automation Lane naming

I use Ableton to automate individual faders (currently with DMXIS, would like to switch to EMU). It would be nice if the parameters mapped to Ableton showed a fixture and fader name rather than simple "Fader 1, Fader 2", etc. It would be very beneficial to see something like "SlimPAR 56 - Red", "SlimPAR 56 - Green",  "Intimidator 260 - Pan", "Intimidator 260 - Tilt", etc. This is especially important if EMU will only allow 1 instance of the VST.

1 person has this problem

Thank you for the feature request. 

This will be taken into consideration, as we wait to see if other users experience the same problem. 

2 people like this

I have the same problem. Right now I am programming a show and I have to go back to emu. Change a parameter for it to show up gray in ableton. It would be very cool if the vst in ableton would have the name of the parameter in emu.

I am not sure how this isn't a feature already!   If I am doing a show I just might have more than one fader....   would be nice to name my 27 I currently am using!  This would be a valuable feature.  

BTW, does anybody know a plugin where it is realized, want to see it and give for a proposal to EMU support team.

Login or Signup to post a comment