Factory resetting the OCTO results in the following:
- Resets the device name.
- Enables DHCP.
- Static IP Address reset (IP address = 192.168.0.10).
- Resets the gateway IP.
- Netmask is set to 255.0.0.0
- Restores standalone shows to factory default.
- Direct mode is activated.
- Input protocol is set to Art-Net.
- LED protocol is set as WS2812B.
- Pixel color is set to RGB.
- Both ports are set to output 4 universes. The start universe for output 1 & output 2 is set as 0.
- Mapped pixels value is set to 680 pixels.
- DMX start address is set to 0.
- APA-102 global intensity set to maximum.
Using web interface
The reset to defaults command can be found under the Settings tab of the OCTO.
Once the command is pressed, a pop-up would appear as shown in the image below:
Using the reset button
The reset button restores the network configuration of the OCTO to factory defaults:
- To reset to factory defaults, the following procedure must be performed:
- Power off the unit
- Press and hold the Reset button.
- While holding the Reset button, power up the unit, and keep holding the button for 3 seconds.
- Release the Reset button once the status led starts blinking red.