Start a new topic

Program/Bank Duplication Not Executing + MIDI Map Question

COMPUTER- MACBOOK M3 PRO

Hello, I am familar running dmx lights with EMU. I am having a couple efficiency problems. 

Question 1- When I drag a program over another bank it does not copy or transfer to that bank. (cursor show paper icon) I am able to duplicate Programs and banks within themselves. I just can't copy them to other banks. manual says to do this

Question 2- When I duplicate a bank or program, they only duplicate until a certain point. I do not know the point exactly.  Do banks/programs not duplicate after so much designing has been done?

Question 3- MIDI MAP @ OSCILLATORS. If I map a lights channel to my midi controller, I am no longer able to add An Oscillator. EXAMPLE- I want to use midi sliders in some programs and have oscillators in different programs. 

Thank you for reading! I appreciate any feedback

1 Comment

Hello,

1) There is no such an option to copy-paste. However some manage to do it thru file manager, when it is not recommended though. 

2) Not clear what you mean. When you duplicate - it duplicates. No?

3) That's true. And I believe EMU support team is awared about it, it was kind of a request to make it available. At this point it is not realized yet.

Login or Signup to post a comment